Please note that the EPIC office is closed during the current public health crisis and we will be unable to take any calls. However, we are still available to help in any way we can, so please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for any information or queries you may have about working with insulated panel systems.
As we work together to stop the spread of Covid-19, everyone is no doubt finding this an incredibly confusing and unsettling time. The Secretary of State has issued a statement to explain why it currently considers UK construction to be essential to support our country. You can read the full statement here.
Now that the UK has left the EU, EPIC members have taken every step to ensure that they are compliant with any new regulations, to enable a smooth transition, and to maintain a high level of customer service. For specific enquiries, please contact the relevant company using the details provided here.
Benefits of EPIC member insulated panel systems
- Very high levels of thermal efficiency and airtightness
- Proven fire performance
- Speed and ease of installation
- Single component construction, less waste and fewer deliveries on site
- BRE Green Guide rating of A or A+
- Strong, thin, lightweight construction
- Fibre free and Zero ODP
- Factory engineered quality
- Wide range of colours and profiles
- Fully recyclable